Rain Bird ESP controller (9V DC)
ESP is a professional controller to control 1/2/4/6 zones (depending on the model), designed for residential and public irrigation where a 220V electricity connection is not possible. It can be installed directly in the solenoid valve box because it withstands humidity and harsh working conditions.
136.78 Lei x 4 rate
ESP is a professional controller to control 1/2/4/6 zones, designed for residential and public irrigation where a 220V electricity connection is not possible. It can be installed directly in the solenoid valve box because it withstands humidity and harsh working conditions.
- Digital controller
- Battery power: works with a 9V alkaline battery (Varta is recommended). Battery not included.
- Rated IP68: 100% water resistant (even submersible)
- Easily connects with a 9V coil
- The large LCD screen is easy to read with easy-to-understand icons (images)
- Displays the battery charge level
- Separate button for manual operation.
- Manual watering starts with the countdown of adjustable watering time
- It has 2 wires to which a rain sensor can be connected, which stops watering in case it rains.
- Rain Delay can be scheduled for a maximum of 9 days (during these days the controller is closed).
- You can adjust the water budget from 10-200%
- Works with TBOS coils (9 V coils)
- 6 starts a day
- 7 days a week
- even days
- odd days
- cyclic: 1 / up to 9 days (eg if 4 is selected watering will occur every 4 days)
Number of stations: 1/2/4/6 depending on the model
Operating time per station: from 1 minute to 4 hours for each start.
Operating temperature: -20 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Works with 9V electric battery
- Compatible with Rain Bird solenoid valves with 9V coils
- The maximum distance between the controller and the solenoid valve coil, using an electric wire of 1.5mm2, is 30m
- It can be connected directly to an RSD-BEx rain sensor
- Manufacturer of irrigation systems
- Rain Bird
- Power Supply
- 9 V/DC (Direct current)