Reduces and buffers the pH of the spray solution. Contains a unique pH indicator that changes color to pink when the stop solution reaches the optimum pH of 4.5-5.0. It has excellent wetting and spreading properties of the solution, which improves the effect of pesticides and reduces the possibility of phytotoxicity.
Reduces and buffers the pH of the spray solution.
Contains a unique pH indicator that changes color to pink when the stop solution reaches the optimum pH of 4.5-5.0.
- It has excellent wetting and spreading properties of the solution, which improves the effect of pesticides and reduces the possibility of phytotoxicity.
- Increases the adhesion on the cuticle and the penetration into the plant of systemic products and foliar fertilizers.
- Prevents rapid degradation by hydrolysis of alkalinity-sensitive pesticides, as well as organophosphorus, carbamide, synthetic pyrethroids, hydrocarbon chlorides.
- Increases the compatibility of concentrated emulsions (CE) with foliar fertilizers.
- Neutralizes dissolved salts from water and reduces the hard water EC.
- TOTAL NITROGEN (N): 3%
- NITROGEN (UREIC): 3%
- PHOSPHORUS (P2O5): 17.8%
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- The chemical reaction (pH) of the hardness of the spraying solutions can have a significant effect on the persistence and performance of contact and systemic pesticides, sensitive to alkalinity.
- Most pesticides, and many foliar fertilizers, have the best effect in the pH range of 4.5-5.0 BB5 contains a pH indicator that changes color to pink when the pH of the spray solution is optimal (4.5-5.0) for phytosanitary treatments.
- To determine the ideal dose of BB5 to add, always use light, not dark, color tanks to observe the color change of the solution.
- Low carbonated waters require small amounts of BB5, the color of the solution changes quickly.
- Hard water requires higher doses of BB5 acidifier and in this case the color of the solution changes gradually, from colorless to white, orange, and finally at a pH of 4.5-5.0 in pink.
- The color change is followed under continuous stirring of the solution.
Indicative doses (ml / 100 l water) of the amount of BB5 administered to achieve the optimum pH of 4.5-5.0
- Slightly hard water: 40-50 ml
- Waters of moderate hardness: 50-60 ml
- Waters with medium hardness: 100-120 ml
- Hard water: 180-200 ml
- Very hard water From 220 ml upwards
- P concentration (%)
- N concentration (%)
- Soluble in water