- Reducere pe cantitate pana la 8%
BB5 reduces and buffers the pH of the spray solution. Contains a unique pH indicator that changes color to pink when the stop solution reaches the optimum pH of 4.5-5.0. It has excellent wetting and spreading properties of the solution, which improves the effect of pesticides and reduces the possibility of phytotoxicity.
- It has excellent wetting and spreading properties of the solution, which improves the effect of pesticides and reduces the possibility of phytotoxicity.
- Increases the adhesion on the cuticle and the penetration into the plant of systemic products and foliar fertilizers.
- Prevents rapid degradation by hydrolysis of alkalinity-sensitive pesticides, as well as organophosphorus, carbamide, synthetic pyrethroids, hydrocarbon chlorides.
- Increases the compatibility of concentrated emulsions (CE) with foliar fertilizers.
- Neutralizes dissolved salts from water and reduces the hard water EC.
- Total nitrogen (N): 3%
- Nitrogen (Ureic): 3%
- Phosphorus (P2O5): 17.8%
- The chemical reaction (pH) of the hardness of the spraying solutions can have a significant effect on the persistence and performance of contact and systemic pesticides, sensitive to alkalinity.
- Most pesticides, and many foliar fertilizers, have the best effect in the pH range of 4.5-5.0 BB5 contains a pH indicator that changes color to pink when the pH of the spray solution is optimal (4.5-5.0) for phytosanitary treatments.
- To determine the ideal dose of BB5 to add, always use light, not dark, color tanks to observe the color change of the solution.
- Low carbonated waters require small amounts of BB5, the color of the solution changes quickly.
- Hard water requires higher doses of BB5 acidifier and in this case the color of the solution changes gradually, from colorless to white, orange, and finally at a pH of 4.5-5.0 in pink.
- The color change is followed under continuous stirring of the solution.
- Slightly hard water: 40-50 ml
- Waters of moderate hardness: 50-60 ml
- Waters with medium hardness: 100-120 ml
- Hard water: 180-200 ml
- Very hard water From 220 ml upwards
- Usable for
- adjust the pH
- Recommended for
- Phosphorus concentration (P%)
- Nigrogen concentration (N%)
- Water soluble
- Bio product
- for more pieces
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mennyiségi kedvezmény
Add product review you will collect 2 points with our loyalty program. Your can convert 2 points in your account into a voucher for a future purchase. Points will be appear in your account, when administrator has approved your review Reward points apply only to purchased products.
Be the first to write your review !