- Total Nitrogen (N): 5.00% w /w
- Copper (Cu): 1.80% w /w
- Manganese (Mn): 0.80% w/w
- Zinc (Zn): 0.60% w /w
Complexing agent (chelating):
Organic acids BONBON is a bio-stimulant that contains carbohydrates, other organic elements, nitrogen and trace elements (copper, manganese, zinc).
The formulation has a strong stimulating effect by enhancing the plant protection system, due to the balanced proportions of its components.
BONBON is recommended for use especially during periods of intensive growth, when the nutritional needs of plants are higher to increase their metabolic activity.
It is made from a very penetrating organic element, which provides the plants with components involved in growing, such as zinc and manganese, which stimulate vegetation.
- BONBON is recommended for all types of crops such as: fruit trees, citrus fruits, olives, vines, vegetables (watermelon, melon, tomatoes, eggplant, pepper, cucumber, pumpkin) etc.It is suitable for both outdoor and greenhouse crops, for nurseries and seedling production.
Recommendations - doses applied:
- Because BONBON is completely assimilable, it can be applied foliar or root together with other fertilizers and plant protection products.
- It is recommended to apply in the morning or afternoon.
Foliar: 200-500 ml / 100 L
By drip: 3-6 liters / Ha.
- Vegetables (Greenhouses and open field): 3-5 applications after transplanting and repeat every 3-4 weeks
Foliar: 300-400 ml / 100 L
Root: 3-5 liters / Ha
- Fruit trees, Citrus, vines: 3 applications, when entering the vegetation, before flowering and when increasing the size of the fruit. Foliar: 300-500 ml / 100 L
Root: 4-6 liters / Ha
- Cereals, Ornamental plants: 3-4 foliar applications from germination or transplanting repeating every 2-3 weeks with 200-300 ml / 100 L.
- Frames: Foliar or by water bath 100-300 ml / 100 L. Repeat every 7-10 days.
- BONBON is compatible with the most popular fertilizers and plant protection products.
- A small compatibility test is recommended in advance.
- Mixing with oily products is not recommended.
- N concentration (%)
- Content (l)
- Soluble in water
- Foliar, Radiculra