Calmax is a calcium deficiency corrector.
It is applied especially for the prevention of losses in the culture caused by the deficiency of calcium absorption from the soil.
It is also recommended to be applied during periods when the plans suffer from external stress.
Amino acids help the faster and easier assimilation of microelements by the vegetative mass, the synthesis of proteins in plant organs, favors the retention of microelements.
- Fruit trees: 150-300 ml / 100l water: after the fall of the petals, every 15-20 days
- Potatoes: 250-500 ml / 100l water: 3 treatments from the formation of tubers, repeated every 7-10 days
- Tomatoes, peppers, watermelon: 250-500 ml / 100l water: from fruit formation, repeated every 7-10 days
- Cabbages: 250-500 ml / 100l water: 2-3 treatments from the formation of the head, at intervals of 7 -10 days
- Celery: 250-500 ml / 100l water: 2-3 treatments from root formation, repeated every 7-10 days
- Calcium (CaO): 15%
- Boron (B): 0.4%
- Usable for
- at flowering
treatment of Ca deficiency
- Recommended for
- fruit trees
- Calcium concentration (Ca%)
- Water soluble
- Bio product